Friday, February 25, 2011

Anthro-esk

Remember my post a week ago about trying to find Anthropologie style bedding for half the price?

I found it!  Well, it wasn't half the price, it was actually 1/4th of the price.  Thank you Tuesday Morning for being so fabulous!

Don't mind the filing cabinet night stand, as we're searching for more perminent furniture for this room....

Originally $380, Paid & <$90
Also, Jo-Ann's Fabrics was having a President's Day sale this Monday, so we picked out some fabric to upholster the Thomasville chair I found on Craigslist!

I will post pictures once the chair is done of course.


Have a great weekend friends :) 

Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is lovely. I love bedding like that but I am not giving up my down comforter and they don't make covers like that for them.

    ReplyDelete