Sunday, November 6, 2011

Chair Change

So this past summer I bought a beautiful french style chair at the Bountiful Barn in Glen Ellyn with the intentions of reupholstering it.  I wanted a big enough chair to sit next to our leather wing back chair in the living room.  Here is a link to the pics I posted back in June.

I've had a hard time finding the right fabric for the chair so it's been something on my lingering "to-do" list over the last few months.

Well, recently I saw this Restoration Hardware look-alike chair at the TJ Maxx/Home Goods near our house that I knew would go perfectly in this room.  There was a small stain on the cushion and they were so generous to take 25% off the list price.  I flipped the cushion over and wha-la...I can't even see it.

I think it fits perfect with the neutral room and am happy to have this room 100% done!



In the coming weeks we'll be working on our master bedroom, and my idea was to reupholster the french chair and use it in our new master.  We'll see how long it takes me to get it upholstered!

Pics to come of the master over the next month....

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment