When we purchased our home, the previous owners of our house were kind enough to leave two matching dressers for us. We both loved the shape and size of the dressers, but the style was a little outdated (seem to be a theme throughout our house?).
Instead of throwing these pieces out, I decided to take my hand at re-painting them! This house project has definitely allowed me to try a lot of fun crafts & projects!
Here is a "before" picture of the dresser. I took the hardware off before finding the camera, so I apologize!
And here is an "after" picture of the dresser...
Eric & I are both really happy about the way this dresser turned out! We're planning on putting this in the foyer once we're finished with that room.
Kinda something like this....
Then, I got a mini foam roller to apply the primer...
And last, Rustoleum Spray Paint in Black - Satin. This color was compared to Pottery Barn Black in a blog I read.
Total Cost of the project:
Here are some pictures of the project along the way....
We were trying to decide what hardware to buy for the dresser, but Eric pointed out that the original hardware would add character to the piece. After seeing the final product, I completely agree!
Thanks for stopping by...now off to watch some March Madness :)