Friday, October 15, 2010

Friends and Family

Happy Fall! To bring everyone up-to-date on the house...a lot of changes are being made. Our bookshelves and front entryway will be done in two weeks (crossing my fingers) and we'll have 3 bedrooms done (furnished is another story). I'll post some pics this weekend after Eric and I finish painting some trim so that you can all see the strides we've made over the past few weeks.

As we get rooms completed, I get to think of furniture selection. I love getting inspiration from RH and PB....

One month from now Restoration will be hosting their "Friends and Family Event" that only happens one time each year! Everything in the store is 25% off!!

The Marseilles Chair would look awesome in front of our fireplace next to the leather wingback chair we bought last month.



Also...I'm considering working at Pottery Barn this holiday season just to get a killer discount on their furniture and home decor. If you've been to our house, you KNOW that we need a lot of help in this area!

I would love this in the dining room...I love the sink in the middle for drinks. So cute!


Thanks for stopping by and I promise (Molly) that I will update the blog more often :)

Court

2 comments:

  1. YAY! New post. I like to consider myself your "most loyal follower" so thank you VERY much for the shout out.

    Also, I am so happy that I was finally able to see your home because reading your progress will make much more sense!

    Keep the posts coming :)

    PS - Please let all of us know which day you are going to shop at Restoration for the sale, so we all know to go the day before and at least stand a chance at getting something before you buy up the place! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bar is on sale at pottery barn and I thought of this post... it's not the same one though... :(

    Pottery Barn Montego Wine Buffet

    ReplyDelete