Friday, July 13, 2012

Wallpaper!

Picked out wallpaper from JC Licht's!  They are ordering it from London, so we should get it in a few weeks.

It's faux Grass cloth wallpaper....pictures to come.  I think wallpaper is making a big comeback this year (especially in small spaces).

Here is the book we picked it from- awesome selection of neutral prints.  PT Prestigious Wall coverings.


On another master bedroom note, I have thought of an idea for the mirror above the vanity.  Rather than spending hundreds of dollars on a beautiful mirror, why not take one of the old mirrors that used to cover the walls of our house and have a glass company cut and frame it?

I'm also thinking to include the sconces in the mirror rather than have them sit outside of the mirror.

Example....


Oh, and I had a dream last night that I opened my own design shop downtown Western Springs.  Wouldn't that be fun?!

Have a great weekend,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment