Monday, December 26, 2011

December 2011

Why Hellllo......the past few weeks have been a blur with Eric's sisters wedding, Christmas celebrations, and preparing for our little one to arrive.  It's been such a fun time of year, definitely reminding me of how much family and friends are a blessing from God.

Since I've been slacking on the belly photos the last few weeks, I wanted to give an update.  It's been fun for me to look back on these pictures over 2011 and realize how my body has changed and how quickly this pregnancy has gone.  I'm really looking forward to meeting our baby and experiencing the joys of being a parent :)

Eric and I at Allison & Josh's wedding.  35 weeks! 
Here are a few pics of the nursery in progress.... it should be more complete in a few weeks!  We ordered blinds and a closet organizational system, but they need to be installed.

Me at 36 weeks (Christmas Day)
Sneak Peek at the baby's room:





Thanks SO much Aly for the fun Chicago onesie...love it :)

Chicago love...







Changing Table

Bassinet
Off to nap....

Love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment