Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

We have bookshelves!  The actual shelves aren't painted yet but I thought I'd post some pics of the room so you can see how the bookshelves fill out the room!

I'm also adding some random pictures of our holiday weekend :)  I'm learning to take pictures with a Canon Rebel...so bare with me!

Love,
Courtney

A fun mirror my grandparents gave us. 

My sweet husband :)

chorizo omelets before working on the house...

Madison!

Gracie with Louie!

Gabby
The bookshelves... 
Once the shelves are done, we can decorate the bookshelves :)



2 comments:

  1. so nice!!! and that's exciting you got a new camera! sounds like a great thanksgiving for you two! love love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Bookshelves! Looking great. Keep up the good work you two. Plus, your family looks like they had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete