Friday, November 5, 2010

Next Weekend...

A week from today we're finnnnnally having our bookshelves and front entryway replaced. We've been looking forward to finishing the living room for weeks now, and filling in the space with some personal decorations.

Now that the foyer is being worked on, I can start thinking of some fun ideas I'd like in the entryway. There is a huge protruding closet now that we're planning on taking out this weekend or next. Once that is gone, we'll have an area for a small bench or console table.

These pics peaked my interest for sure...but I need to look around and see what other looks I like :)




I don't love the dramatic color scheme here, but I like the little bench idea...

Have a great weekend! I'm off to Molly's awesome birthday party.....

1 comment:

  1. So great seeing you both! Keep up the good work at home!

    ReplyDelete