Thursday, November 19, 2009

Our Wedding

8.09.08

I love reminiscing on our wedding day....

Life is full of ups and downs and I feel so incredibly blessed to have Eric as my best friend and husband to experience all of these events with.

Here are a few shots of our big day!

Rehearsal-
Sweet Matteo and Madison- cutest and funniest ring bearer and flower girl ever!  Little did we know they'd put on an entertaining show for everyone during our ceremony.
Excited to become an Anderson!
Thanks Abby for making this for us....talent!
Kevin, Laura, and Jon- our awesome musicians!
Uncle Chris walking us through the rehearsal
Dinner @ Jim Goulds
My girls :)
Kate Spade clock for Mar Mar
Wedding Pics- taken on campus at Illinois




Looking good!


I love this pic....me and my bridesmaids
And....some reception pics:

pure bliss
This one is for Eric, Go Illini!






Madison! She was happy we got married but explained to me that she claimed Eric as her future husband before our wedding!
Adpi love :)
Sweet Caroline!
If you want more info about our wedding (engagement pics, Eric's romantic proposal story, and wedding party bios), check out our  Wedding Website !

No comments:

Post a Comment